After a long winter, we can almost look forward to a major Spring Cleaning! To refresh and renew our daily living spaces does wonders for our physical and mental well-being.
Some people don\’t have the time, tools or ability to handle an extensive Spring cleaning and that is where we can step in to help.
Print off the complete Spring Cleaning checklist below to tackle some of these chores yourself or give us a call to price out anything you prefer to pass over to a professional.
Also see below for our weekly or bi-weekly cleaning services and pricing!
Spring Cleaning Checklist:
- Wash, sanitize, deodorize trash cans.
- Dust surfaces top to bottom.
- Sanitize light switches and door handles.
- Wash walls and baseboards.
- Polish furniture and fixtures.
- Wash kitchen cabinets inside and outside.
- Oven hood deep clean.
- Oven/stovetop deep clean inside and outside.
- Clean microwave inside and outside.
- Clean out refrigerator, wash inside and outside.
- Replace filters in appliances.
- Decalcify appliances (coffee maker, washing machine, dishwasher..)
- Wash windows, screens, tracks, sills and frames inside and outside.
- Clean blinds and curtains.
- Steam or dry clean carpets and rugs.
- Wash and wax hard floors.
- Steam or dry clean upholstery.
- Wash bathroom cabinets inside and outside.
- Tile grout deep clean.
- Descale shower head and fixtures.
- Deep clean drains.
- Flip or rotate mattresses.
- Wash bedskirts, shams, curtains.
- Dryer vent cleaning.
- Ducts/vents cleaning.
- Chimney cleaning.
- Power or soft wash house, sheds, decks/patios, driveway, sidewalks, fencing, pool deck, garage floor, play structures etc.
- Soft wash roof cleaning.
- Gutter cleaning and inspection.
Remember, you always get the best deals when you book multi-service packages.
Hand us your checklist and we will take care of your annual cleaning and maintenance tasks professionally and affordably.
Virtual and in-person estimates daily- click here!
\”We dream of having a clean house but who dreams of actually doing the cleaning?\” – Marcus Buckingham
For additional information call or text (203) 727-2126.