When it comes to organizing your home office, one thing that you’re definitely going to want to do is embrace binders.
Binders are a great way to avoid cluttered stacks of papers and can also be a handy organizational tool to keep various documents all organized by topics.
Get rid of anything non-essential. The IRS states that a home office must be used exclusively for business, so your mystery novel collection will have to go.
Consider a standing desk. Standing desks aren’t just great space-savers, but can also be excellent ways to increase your own productivity by keeping you on your feet.
- Cozy Earnings: The Art of Making Money from Their Couch
- A Heartfelt Thanksgiving Tribute to My Homeowner Customers
- Sheetz Slashes Gas Prices to $1.99 for Thanksgiving Week
- Should You Wash Your Roof Before or After Winter?
- 100 Common Homeowner Challenges