It feels awesome knowing that I have the best homeowner in the world as a client. But first let me tell you the path that led me to meet him.
Before starting the property maintenance business I was working for another company where I learned project management, managing workers and restoration of different surfaces.
And when I decided to leave and start my own adventure, many colleagues recommended me to continue working for the maintenance of commercial buildings.
They said: “Too much drama, stay away from homeowner and residential property maintenance”.
After 5 years of working for myself I feel lucky I didn’t take that advice because I have a close connection with my clients who are 95 percent homeowners.
I have had the opportunity to serve thousands of properties in the last couple years from which I take a different experience from each one of them.
And i’m one of them who can say I’m always excited when spring comes because I can serve my clients and I can also meet new potential customer.
Just like it happened a couple of seasons ago when John a new client called looking for his sidewalk restoration.
When I got to John’s house he was blowing his driveway with a nice Makita Brushless Blower, his house looks like a new construction and
before He said hello to me the first thing I heard from him was “O this is the best blower I’ve ever had”, and with a big smile on his face introduce himself and thanking me for being there.
Then we checked the project and I noticed that the surface that I had to restore was clean.
So I understood that the expectations of my new client were very high.
Although this sidewalk looked clean, my mission was leaving the surface of these bluestone better than it looked before, and we did so.
But this story is not about the bluestone sidewalk this story is about John the best homeowner in the world.
The House of the best homeowner in the world
When I walk onto a client’s property almost instinctively I begin to analyze and sometimes diagnose some areas that need improvement.
But this house was spotless clean in every corner:
- No cobwebs.
- Not dust.
- The outside of the gutters were clean.
- The windows were clean.
- The yard looked great.
- The garden looked beautiful.
- Siding looked like resin painted.
- Not even a fallen leaf in his yard.
I was surprised because there was nothing to improve on John’s property.
I Had To Ask Him
John and I have built a good client-contractor relationship since the first day.
He trust Tafur LLC and He hires my services 3 and sometimes 4 times a year, I clean his gutter in the spring and winter and also pressure wash his patio and walkways and every time I visit his property to do some service, He is working on it.
When we clean the gutters we make sure they are clean inside and out but I have to be honest with you, out of all my clients He is the only one who asks me to clean them really good on the outside.
Let me tell you this, John works from home and many times I see that he has video calls or video conferences but once He finishes with his work inside he goes out to his yard to continue working on his property.
I am very surprised by John’s dedication and the passion He has for making his house look beautiful and keep it in great shape.
So! … I did not resist anymore I had to approach and ask him.
Hey John can I ask you a silly question?
Where does all this dedication and passion for your house come from?
when you have a property you have to help it maintain and increase its value but never depreciate it because your house could be your biggest investment.
And He ended by saying that in America there is a tool for each task, so there are no excuses for not having your house in the right conditions.
The Tools That The Best Homeowner Use To Do Daily Maintenance On His Property.
1 .A leaf blower is his best friend:
2. Won’t let car oil leaks soak into driveway surfaces or grill grease to dry on the patio pavers.
About this item
- Professional Performance: Easy-to-assemble and easy-to-start with its Honda GX200 premium engine, the PowerShot power washer is great for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, and all other professional services.Unit Dimensions: L: 21” x W: 24” x H: 34”
- Power and Durability: A powerful, reliable, maintenance-free AAA industrial triplex plunger pump delivers 3300 PSI at 2.5 GPM and includes thermal relief to prevent overheating; PowerBoost Technology delivering higher pressure at the nozzle
- Sturdy and Portable: The welded steel frame construction with powder coated finish offers durability and corrosion resistance; 10-inch premium pneumatic tires deliver ease of maneuverability across various terrain and uneven ground
- Includes Quality Simpson Accessories: MorFlex 5/16-inch x 25-foot high-pressure hose is kink- and abrasion-resistant; 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and Soap; Ergonomic spray gun 16-inch steel wand/lance
- Important Notes: Keep max fuel level 1/2 Inch below bottom of filler neck to avoid spillage; All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor; Pump/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection
3. Garden Tools:
4. He is ready for every season:
Honoring my clients is part of the values of our company. Here at Tafur LLC make sure that our service is the best investment for those homeowners. The truth is that John makes the job easier for us and today it is my obligation to share this experience and we hope to find many like Him and that we can extend the list of the best homeowners in the world.